Jason R. Clark C.F.E.I.
- Based in Sugar Land, Texas since February 2000
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator since March 2002
- Certified Infrared Thermographer (Level 1) since January 2006
- Certified Building Science Thermographer since December 2007
- Haag Certified Commercial/Residential Roof Inspector since September 2007
- NCCCO Certified Rigger & Signal Person since January 2012
- Construction and demonstration of detailed scaled courtroom exhibits, models and displays
- Perform laboratory and field testing/analysis to aid staff engineers with their current assignments.
- Assist engineers with field inspections.
- Production of detailed written reports for completed assignments.
- Retrieve and maintain records of evidence samples from various jobsites.
- Maintain shop, lab and office equipment at the Houston (Sugar Land) location.
- Member of:
National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI)
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)