Haag's Technical Papers
Haag Engineering is proud of its 90+ years as forensic engineering experts. Below is a small sampling of some important technical papers Haag has published. Be sure to check back as we expand our technical paper library.
- Tower Crane Life Expectancy, by Jim D. Wiethorn, P.E., Matthew R. Gardiner, P.E., Anthony E. Bond, P.E., Edward P. Cox, P.E., PhD, and Ray A. King, E.I.T.
- Protocol for Assessment of Hail-Damaged Roofing, by Timothy P. Marshall and Richard F. Herzog
- Long-term Effects of Hail Impact on Asphalt Shingles, by Scott J. Morrison
- Ball Peen Hammer Test, by Timothy P. Marshall and Scott J. Morrison
- Wind Effects on Asphalt Shingles, by Timothy P. Marshall, Scott J. Morrison, Richard F. Herzog, and Jeffrey R. Green