Haag Engineering is proud of its 95 years of engineering expertise.
Below is a sampling of some important technical papers Haag Engineering and Research & Testing has published.
*Haag also publishes a monthly blog with informative and timely articles by our engineers and other technical staff.
- Tower Crane Life Expectancy, by Jim D. Wiethorn, P.E., Matthew R. Gardiner, P.E., Anthony E. Bond, P.E., Edward P. Cox, P.E., PhD, and Ray A. King, E.I.T.
- Protocol for Assessment of Hail-Damaged Roofing, by Timothy P. Marshall and Richard F. Herzog
- Long-term Effects of Hail Impact on Asphalt Shingles, by Scott J. Morrison
- Ball Peen Hammer Test, by Timothy P. Marshall and Scott J. Morrison
- Wind Effects on Asphalt Shingles, by Timothy P. Marshall, Scott J. Morrison, Richard F. Herzog, and Jeffrey R. Green
- Hail Damage to Asphalt Roof Shingles, by Timothy P. Marshall, Richard Herzog, and Scott Morrison
- Response of Test House to Vibroseis Vibrations and Environmental Forces, by David Teasdale, Jack Kiker, Lewis Oriard, Charles Dowding, and Scott Morrison
- Field Evaluation of Damage from Wind and Flooding, by David Teasdale