construction, Cranes and heavy equipment
Haag's expert engineers will be there to establish cause and extent of failure related to construction, cranes, and heavy equipment. Our staff includes engineers with expertise related to aerial lifts, cranes and rigging, and other heavy machinery.
Haag's aerial lift experts will examine machinery and accident scenes to find the cause of tip-overs, crushing, striking, electrocution, falls, component failures, and structural failures.
Haag’s Crane group specializes in examining accident scenes, loads, lift plans, weather conditions, and training and communication issues to find an accident’s cause, as well as establishing duties and responsibilities of the parties involved in accordance with national standards. Haag's Crane Group just published an unprecedented study of over 500 crane accidents, from 1983-2013.
Haag's Construction Consulting group will evaluate costs associated with damages, delays and changes and scheduling issues associated with the event, as well as providing clerk of the works and project management services following an accident or weather associated event.
Construction and engineering assignments:
- Aerial Lifts (boom lifts, scissor lifts, vehicle-mounted lifts, and towable trailer lifts)
- Crane Accidents (lift planning, accident analysis, rigging failures, dropped/lost load, collapse, overturn, stability issues, training, controls issues, weather associated events, etc.)
- Heavy Equipment Accidents (telehandlers, excavators, and loaders)
- Heavy Equipment Impact Damage to Bridges
- Component and Weld Failures
- Manufacturing Defects to Manufacturing Issues
- Construction Defects
- Catastrophic and Weather-related Accidents
To find the right Haag Engineer for your construction or crane/heavy equipment assignment, contact us here or call 800-635-0116 or 281-313-9700.