When an industrial, commercial, or residential structure fails, Haag's civil/structural expert engineers will be there to determine the cause of failure and extent of damage. Our staff has investigated structural failures due to design problems, construction deficiencies, excessive loading, explosions, fires, weather and seismic events, and other causes. Haag engineers are experts at examining failure debris, conducting structural analysis, performing full-scale and component tests, employing computer-aided analysis tools, and performing on-site inspections. Haag has a nearly century-long track record of analyzing damage caused by weather phenomena, including hail, snow, ice, wind, storm surge, flooding, lightning, tornadoes, and hurricanes. Haag engineers regularly analyze industrial complexes, commercial structures, television and radio towers, earthen dams, bridges and roadways, major public buildings, and marine structures and vessels.
Please note that Haag Engineering does not use temporary employees during catastrophe events. Your assignment will be handled by one of our well-trained, quaility engineers.
Some of our civil and structural engineering assignments:
- Structural Integrity Assessments
- Residential and Commercial Property Evaluations
- Moisture Intrusion Analysis
- Construction Defects, Disputes, and Accidents
- Geotechnical Evaluations
- Bridge Damage Analysis (impact, collapse, design issues)
- Industrial and Agricultural Facilities
- Premise Liability Evaluations
- Vibration Damage Evaluations
- Catastrophic and Weather-related Damage Evaluations
- Brick Veneer Collapse
- Custom Wheel Display Accident
- Collapse on the Set of Titanic
- Hurricane Shelter Collapse
- Hyatt Regency Walkway Collapse
- Miami-Dade College Parking Garage Collapse
To speak to one of Haag's Engineers about your assignment, contact us here or call 800-527-0168 or 214-614-6500.