CATASTROPHE Damage analysis
Haag Engineering has a nearly century-long track record of analyzing damage caused by catastrophic events and weather phenomena, including hail, snow, ice, wind, storm surge, flooding, lightning, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, and more. Haag's expert forensic engineers are ready to mobilize when a catastrophe strikes. We will be there to establish cause and extent of failure and damage to various types of affected structures, including residential and commercial properties, industrial and agricultural facilities, municipal and other government buildings, electrical and mechanical equipment, machinery, and more. Following a catastrophe, Haag engineers' analyses assist with safe entry, reduce business interruption, and help get a business or property back on its feet as quickly as possible.
Please note that Haag Engineering does not use temporary employees to "staff up" during catastrophe events. Rest assured that your catastrophe or weather-related assignment will be handled by one of our well-trained, quality engineers.
Haag's Construction Consulting group can evaluate costs associated with damages, delays and changes and scheduling issues associated with the a catastrophic event, as well as providing clerk of works and project management services.
Catastrophe and weather-related assignments include:
- Hail and/or Wind Damage Assessments
- Flood Damage Assessments (Including NFIP)
- Repair vs. Replacement Analysis (Including Code Upgrade Assessments)
- Cause of Failure/Evaluation for Potential Subrogation
- Wind vs. Wave Assessments
- Structural Integrity Assessments
- Moisture Intrusion Analysis
- Catastrophic and Weather-related Accidents
- Safe-Entry Analysis
- Business Interruption/Access Analysis
To speak to one of Haag's Engineers about your assignment, contact us here or call 800-527-0168 or 214-614-6500